- Cleaning and fogging our environment with products from the EPA’s list of registered surface disinfectant products for use against coronavirus.
- Covid screening prior to admission into dental clinic
- Temperature Scans prior to admission into the clinic
- Masks required for admission into the office
- Wiping doors, handles and other common area touchpoints for added cleanliness every two hours.
- Medical grade Air Purifiers and Air scrubbers in each room
- Extra oral air vacuum with Hepa Filters
- Ensure office teams have the Personal Protective Equipment recommended by the CDC.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES AT ANCHOR DENTAL
- Eliminating sign-in sheets. Patients check-in at the desk and can wait in their car, receiving a text when it’s time for their appointment.
- Online Patient Forms instead of Paper forms
- Limiting chairs and seating in waiting rooms.
- When necessary, patients’ family and support networks can assist with appointment arrivals. After check-in, individual not receiving treatment should wait outside the office.
- Removing unnecessary objects or items like magazines and books from waiting rooms and treatment areas.
SAFE HYGIENE PRACTICES
- Per the CDC guidelines, wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol content) if soap and water are not available. Patients are encouraged to use a hand sanitizer during office visits.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
For the latest information on COVID-19,please CLICK HERE to visit the CDC website.